Bulk trash pickup in Park Glen is always the week starting with the second Monday of each month. Please store your bulk trash in your garage or backyard until the 2nd Monday of the month (or the Saturday just before, at the earliest). Household trash, yard trimmings, and recycling is picked up every Monday. Click here for full details, schedule, and to download the city's phone app.
Any Park Glen resident may report a solid waste violation to the city online (click here) or by calling 817-392-1234.
Top Tips to Avoid Deed Restriction Violations
· Your trash and recycling carts must be stored in your backyard behind your fence or in your garage except for the 24 hours they are at the curb each week.
· Always request approval before doing a property modification or improvement.
· All storage sheds require approval. There are limitations on styles, sizes, and locations of sheds.
· Fences of different height may not intersect or connect.
· Partial fences (a fence segment with one or both ends not connected to the home or the main fence) and lattice are not allowed.
· Keep your fences, retaining walls, garage doors, and house maintained.
· If a part of your home is less than attractive because it needs painting, request approval of the color (even if the same color) and have it repainted.
· Bulk trash may be placed at the curb only a day or two prior to the 2nd Monday of each month.
· Window air conditioning units are not allowed.
· Your yard does not have to be gorgeous, but it should have grass and be consistently mowed, trimmed, and edged. Shrubs should be trimmed to be neat and attractive. Low tree branches over streets and sidewalks should be trimmed.
· Tree stumps must be ground down or removed. Empty tree wells must be removed or have a tree planted in them.
· Portable basketball goals may not be kept in or near the street.
· Boats, trailers, and RV’s may not be stored in or visible from the street. Vehicles may never be parked in the grass.
· Vehicles that are inoperable, undriveable, unlicensed, or under repair may be kept only in the garage.
The Park Glen Neighborhood Association is undertaking a project to replace uneven sidewalks and remove tree roots under sidewalks in Phase III. This is the Park Glen village east of Park Vista, north of Basswood, and south of Redwood.
Any and all questions may be directed to Project Coordinator Daniel Guido
· Facilitating effective communication between homeowners, residents, and the Association.
· Collecting assessments & charges and making appropriate payments & disbursements
· Ensuring effective, transparent, & accountable operation of the Association
Statements for the annual dues for 10/1/18 through 9/30/19 ($66.00)will be mailed around October 1, 2018 and will be due November 1.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS TO OUR FORMER MANAGEMENT COMPANY (REALMANAGE) OR TO AN ADDRESS YOU MAY HAVE USED IN THE PAST. If you set up PGNA up as a payee in your bank's bill pay service before July 1, 2018, please delete that payee record on your bank's website to avoid the chance of having a payment go to the wrong management company.
If you have questions about your bill or the balance, please contact our Community Manager at the e-mail address or phone number HERE.