Or click here for a printable copy of the map to the left.
Top Tips to Avoid Deed Restriction Violations
· Your trash and recycling carts must be stored in your backyard behind your fence or in your garage except for the 24 hours they are at the curb each week.
· Always request approval before doing a property modification or improvement.
· All storage sheds require approval. There are limitations on styles, sizes, and locations of shed.
· Fences of different height may not intersect or connect.
· Partial fences (a fence segment with one or both ends not connected to the home or the main fence) and lattice are not allowed.
· Keep your fences, retaining walls, garage doors, and house maintained.
· If a part of your home is less than attractive because it needs painting, request approval of the color (even if the same color) and have it repainted.
· Bulk trash may be placed at the curb only a day or two prior to the 2nd Monday of each month.
· Window air conditioning units are not allowed.
· Your yard does not have to be gorgeous, but it should have grass and be consistently mowed, trimmed, and edged. Shrubs should be trimmed to be neat and attractive. Low tree branches over streets and sidewalks should be trimmed.
· Tree stumps must be ground down or removed. Empty tree wells must be removed or have a tree planted in them.
· Portable basketball goals may not be kept in or near the street.
· Boats, trailers, and RV’s may not be stored in or visible from the street. Vehicles may never be parked in the grass.
· Vehicles that are inoperable, undriveable, unlicensed, or under repair may be kept only in the garage.